Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finally a Few Pictures !!!

I'm having to get real creative trying to get these pictures posted. I have to use David's iPad, and then email pictures I've taken on the phones to my Yahoo account, then open up Yahoo and copy the pictures over to his iPad and then upload them through Blogsy, some weird 3rd party app that somehow coordinates with the iPad and blogspot.

Blogging was SOOOOOOO much easier last time. I don't know if it is because we are using an iPad, or if it is blogspot, but it SUCKS !!!!! Olivia's blog that we had was so easy, but unfortunately, they are going out of business. And all of this technical difficulty could probably be blamed on user error, since I am not the most tech savvy gal around.

 

Olivia passed out in the truck on the ride from Key West to the airport in Miami.

Olivia in LAX airport loving everything she saw. She says "Momma I LOVE this SOOOO much, you get it for me?". LOL !!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been submitted and may take up to 24 hours to display.