Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Final Thoughts from a Frantic Mind

Well, here I am......it's after 1 am. The alarm goes off at 5 am so we can leave the house no later than 6 am. I'm having weird, wandering, and frantic thoughts now that we are leaving in just a few hours. ALL of my online IA and Taiwan IA friends who have already traveled know what is going on in my head......or at least they have had similar oddball thoughts in the final hours before travel. What if I didn't buy enough cat treats? Why didn't I clean the house more? Who will water my plants at my office? What if a hurricane comes to Key West or a typhoon comes to Taiwan? Why is Olivia's room such a mess? What if that stupid rooster shows up again to pester my hens? We ran out of weed eater string and never finished weed eating, but at least the yard is mowed. I still have to paint my fingernails and toes before I go to bed. Did I pack enough My Little Ponies for Olivia? There are still clothes in the dryer. Oh, and I didn't empty the clean dishes out of the dishwasher yet !! I need to pack another pair of sandals. What is Kendall thinking right now? Am I going to remember any Mandarin when I see her little face for the first time? And the thoughts just keep on coming !!!! LOL !! Ok, it's off to finish what I can and oh yeah, I've gotta paint my nails !!!! Sheesh!!

Zaijian,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been submitted and may take up to 24 hours to display.